These instructions are for customers who have purchased Microsoft Office through this web site. Please read them carefully. If you have any issues after installation with the product then please contact us.
- Uninstall previous versions
If you have older versions of Microsoft Office please uninstall them and reboot as they may interfere with the installation process of the latest version.
- Visit the official Microsoft website to download your copy.
3. Login using the temporary email / password details sent to you. You can change your password when you first login but DO NOT forget your new password as we cannot reset. Once you have downloaded and installed Office 365 you will be able to logout and back into your personal account.
4. Click to Install Office 365 Apps
5. Once installed Open Microsoft Word and you will get a prompt to activate the software or you can click at the top right to sign in with another account. Use the username we sent and your new password you just set up.
6. Once complete you should reboot your computer and you can open any of the Microsoft apps now installed on your computer. You can logout of the account we have created for you and you can log back into your personal account if you wish.
If you have any problems please contact us.