- Create a blog using WordPress that helps them build a network, an online platform or a business
- Decide on a domain name for their blog that fits their niche and their goals
- Install a WordPress site and get it live on the internet
- Set up a professional email address on their domain
- Customize the look and feel of their website
- Protect their website from hackers
- Back up their website on a daily basis
- Comfortably reach out to other bloggers or businesses in their niche to develop patnerships
- Build relationships with their audience
- Understand all the technology needed to create and run a blog
- You’ll need a computer with access to the internet and the determination to take action and follow through on making things happen.
JOIN 19,000+ STUDENTS LEARNING HOW TO CREATE A $60K+ ONLINE BUSINESS FROM BLOGGING! SEE HOW TO BLOG YOUR WAY FREE FROM THE CUBICLE CHAINS FOR GOOD!
In this course, I’ll be teaching you the exact methods that I used to create my blog, Create My Independence from nothing to over 2,000 subscribers and close to a million page views, enabling me to build relationships with hundreds of people and create an independent online business of my own.
What is my experience on the topic?
I’ve been blogging for over three years. I’m almost completely self taught (hundreds of hours of trial and error). I’ve exchanged hundreds of emails with my readers. I’ve written over 200 posts to date and have built relationships with hundreds of bloggers and influencers in my niche. From my blog, I’ve built my own independent online business from scratch (from $0 to over $60,000 in revenue).
Who is this course for? The cubiclepreneur (entrepreneur at heart, but currently stuck in a day-job) who wants to build an online platform as the foundation for an eventual business venture that will bring them the freedom, options and independence they’re looking to create in their life.
What problems does this course for solve for cubiclepreneurs? It saves you hundreds of hours of trial and error in creating your own online platform. It gives you the exact blueprint (and I mean EXACT) for choosing a topic and name, choosing a blog platform, setting up your site, customizing it, making it awesome and connecting with other like-minded people in your niche.
Who is this course NOT for? The person looking to create a blog just to make a few bucks on the side, in the short term. Someone not willing to follow through and stick with this for the long haul.
Who is the target audience?
- This course IS for the cubiclepreneur (entrepreneur at heart, but currently stuck in a day-job) who wants to build an online platform as the foundation for an eventual business venture that will bring them the freedom, options and independence they?re looking to create in their life.
- This course is NOT for the person looking to create a blog just to make a few bucks on the side, in the short term. Someone not willing to follow through and stick with this for the long haul.