- Use principles used by history’s most influential people — Mozart to Einstein — to help find your life purpose
- Apply the “3 Step Purpose Formula” to take massive action toward finding your purpose (and get closer to finding it every day)
- There are no materials required before enrolling. However, a commitment to finding answers, a deep desire to make an impact and a willingness to do the exercises will be extremely helpful
In this course, I’ll show you the entire, step-by-step framework I took from some of history’s most successful?to help you find your life purpose?so you can make an impact on the world.
Inside, I’ll share with you the mindsets, principles and action behind finding your purpose. We’ll go through the “2 Part Purpose Mindset”, the “8 Purpose Principles” and the “3 Step Purpose Action Plan”, and I’ll share with you lessons from history’s greats throughout.?
Here’s a sample of?what you’ll learn inside the course:
1.?Why you need to discover you purpose now [Lecture 3]
2.?What Exactly is a life purpose??[Lecture 4]
3.?The absolutely essential mindset you need to adopt to find your purpose [Lecture 7]
4.?What?you can learn from Mozart, Obama, Spielberg, Michelangelo, Mother Teresa, Einstein and more to find your purpose?[Lectures 11-18]
5.?3 scientifically-proven?action steps to achieving anything (and how to use it to find your purpose) [ Lecture 19]
6.?If you don’t take this step?first,?chances are you won’t find your purpose [Lecture 20]
7.?5 Tools you can use to get the answers you need [Lecture 24]
These are the same principles many of the world’s most successful people used. What I want to do is share them with you here.
So if you want to start finding your purpose and making an impact on the world,?just click the?“take this course”?button and I’ll see you inside.
To your success,
Who is the target audience?
- If you feel frustrated because you know you are capable of contributing more than you currently are, this is for you
- If you know what you want to do and want to make a bigger impact doing it, this is for you
- If you’re looking for a “quick-fix” this is NOT for you. Like anything else in life worth having, this takes time, effort and commitment