What’s Included in this Set?
Flight Gear is a realistic and professional flight simulator that has had over 20 years worth of development time and this really shows in its very realistic flying experience.
20,000 real airports are included in this set so you can experience your favourite airports from all over the world.
420 bonus aircraft are also included with everything from Cessna to Airbus, Boeing to Piper as well as many helicopters.
Comprehensive Scenery from the whole world is included allowing you to truly fly the world.
Flight Manual is a comprehensive tutorial on how to use FlightGear and is included as a PDF.
Auto-run Menu (PC only), provides you with easy access to installation guide, software manual, email support and more.
Key Features of This Package
- 5 DVDs including the Flight Simulator, plus Bonus AIrcraft, Airports and FULL worldwide scenery packs. You will receive EXACTLY as advertised, discs as pictured below, in protective sleeve and enlosed in a hard backed envelope place in a bublle wrapped envelope..
- Compatible with Windows & Mac OS X (10.8 to latest). See below for full list of supported platforms.
- Realistic day and night flying
- Large selection of aircraft ready to fly, from Boeing to Piper.
- 420+ BONUS aircraft included on discs!
- Over 20,000 real world airports at no extra cost.
- Correct navigational aids, runway markings, placement and approach lighting.
- Automatically downloads current weather conditions from the internet as you fly.
- Natural sloping runways based on NASA terrain elevation data.
- Helps you pass your navigation exams with this simulated world using real aviation charts and for IFR practice.
- Taxiways available for many larger airports.
- Directional airport lighting that smoothly changes intensity as your relative view direction changes.
- Connect to the multiplayer server and fly with your friends..
- Realistic sound effects for all aircraft.
- The disc contains accurate terrain worldwide, based on the recently released SRTM terrain data. Three arc second resolution (about 90m post spacing) for North and South America, Europe, Asia, Africa, and Australia. This simulator implements accurate time of day modelling with correctly placed sun, moon, stars, and planets for the specified time and date. It can also track the current computer clock time in order to correctly place the sun, moon, stars, etc. in their current and proper place relative to the earth. If it’s dawn in the UKright now, it’s dawn in the sim right now when you locate yourself in virtual UK.
The sun, moon, stars, and planets all follow their correct courses through the sky. This modelling also correctly takes into account seasonal effects, so you have 24 hour days north of the Arctic circle in the summer, etc. It also illuminate the correctly placed moon with the correctly placed sun to get the correct phase of the moon for the current time/date. In summary, if it’s happening in real life, it’s also happening in this sim!
- Includes advanced multi-monitor display support for creating wrap around style visual systems. Built in support for driving multiple displays from a single instance of the application. In addition, it also has a native networking protocol that can be used to drive multiple displays on multiple computers from a single master computer. The Matrox TripleHead2Go box (MTH2G) are supported as well. When used with MTH2G, it’s possible to create 3 cameras on a single window and adjust to view parameters for each camera to account for the real world separation between your displays.
- Realistic scenery includes all lakes, rivers, roads, railroads, cities, towns, land cover, etc.
- Realistic time of day modelling with correct lighting and shading of the aircraft and scenery.
- Scenery night lighting with ground lighting concentrated in urban areas (based on real maps) and headlights visible on major highways. This allows for realistic night VFR flying with the ability to spot towns and cities and follow roads.
- Input Devices: While you can use just a keyboard and mouse, it’s highly recommended that you use a joystick, or a two stick game pad. Third party Yoke and pedals are also compatible.
No More Paying High Prices for a Realistic Flight Sim
RRP – £44.99
Forget that we will sell you this product for a great price
Genuine Feedback for this product
Key Software is proud of our eBay feedback record and you can see the genuine feedback from users just like you for this exact product. Please do leave 5 star feedback for us as it’s the only way we can keep our prices low.
FREE Delivery On ALL UK Orders
Genuine UK Stock
UK First Class Delivery As Standard
Friendly Customer Service
30 Day – No Hassle Returns
What about the quality of your discs?
High quality Verbatim discs – Read speeds of up to 16X.
High quality label for all discs – no discs with just marker pen as a label.
FREE – Windowed paper disc sleeve to protect your disc during and after postage
Extra postage protection – Each disc is sent in an hard card backed envelope.
Every disc is tested to ensure its fully working before it gets sent
What Operating System Does This Disc Support?
Windows XP SP3 (32-bit)
Windows Vista SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit)
Windows 7 (32-bit & 64-bit)
Windows 8 (32-bit & 64-bit)
Windows 10 (32-bit & 64-bit)
Mac OS X (10.8 or higher).
Can I install and use the software on more than one computer?
You can install this software onto all the computers within your home or office without any restrictions.
Is the software a full program and not a trial? Do I have to pay for updates?
Again this software is different from the rest , just buying this disc entitles you to lifetime updates free of charge We would also like to mention that once the software detects an active internet connection it will download the latest version available ensuring maximum compatibility.
I have another question?
No problem, just contact us via eBay or our Support Centre we offer 24/7 assistance and will get back to you promptly.