- Use C++ To Make A Game
- Create A Cross Platform Game
- Create A Multi Device Game
- Use The Cocos2d-x Game Engine To Make A Game
- Use The Cocos Helper To Implement Extra Features
- Understand Game Logic
- Understand How To Create An Adaptable Game Template
- Understand Tic-Tac-Toe Game Mechanics
- C++ Programming
- Cocos2d-x (optional)
- Game Design (optional)
Learn how to make cross platform?games using Tic-Tac-Toe as an example. A step by step process is used to show everything from project setup?to essential game design techniques.
Gain a good understanding of the following concepts:
Cocos2d-x is one of the most popular game engines in the world?and will provide you with a solid foundation for your game?development journey. The gaming industry is bigger than Hollywood and is constantly growing, start your journey now.
You will be provided with the full source code to aid in development during and after this course. The source code and artwork?is free to use in as many projects as you wish.
Over 70,000 students?have enrolled on my courses and all of them are extremely?satisfied.?You will also be satisfied with this course.?If you do not like the course, remember that?within 30 days?you can request?a full refund.?I guarantee?you satisfaction.
If?you have any questions?regarding the topics covered in this?course,?please feel free to ask. I’m always happy to help those who want to learn!
Who is the target audience?
- Suited for C++ Developers
- Suited for Budding Game Developers
- Fan of Tic-Tac-Toe
- Love Video Games & Relish The Prospect Of Making A Game